The Young Physicians Committee is dedicated to furthering the involvement of AAP-OC young pediatricians and encouraging them to remain active members of the medical community in Orange County. Members qualify as young physicians if they are younger than 40 years or in their first 5 years of practice.
No Upcoming Events At This Time. Check Back Often For Updates.
2015-2016 Committee Officers
- Chair – Geoff Kenyota, M.D.
- Vice Chair – Linh Nguyen, M.D.
- Treasurer – Eric Won, M.D.
- Secretary – Sharlee DeAngelo, M.D.
- PR Director – Nikita Nagpal, M.D. and Nisha Narayanan, M.D.
AAP Resident of the Year
- 2013-2014: Ruth Chiang, M.D.
- 2012-2013: Lawrence Lipana, M.D.
Community Engagement Award
2016 Application Deadline: December 31, 2015
Past Grant Recipients
- 2015: Nikita Nagpal, M.D. and Nisha Narayanan, M.D.
- 2014: Sharlee DeAngelo, M.D., Marilyn Mendoza, M.D., and Eric Won, M.D.
- 2013: Linh Bui, M.D., Hanna Hong, M.D., and Laura Nally, M.D.