Project Firstline Facilitator Toolkit
Project Firstline has developed facilitator resources that are ready for use! These materials are designed to support facilitators as they deliver training sessions and help audiences build a culture of providing safer, higher-quality care.
Facilitator and Participant Resources include a Facilitator Toolkit Guide, a Participant Booklet and Poster.
Session Plans and Slides include 5 topics with 10-minute, 20-minute and 60-minute session slides for each one. Topics include:
- The Concept of Infection Control
- The Basic Science of Viruses
- How Respiratory Droplets Spread COVID-19
- How Viruses Spread from Surfaces to People
- How COVID-19 Spreads: A Review