AAP-OC has established an employment bank for Practices and Pediatricians interested in locating a pediatric opportunity in Orange County, California. If you have a pediatric job opportunity or you are a pediatrician looking for a practice, use the registration form on this page to submit your posting to us.
11th Annual Job Fair and Networking Night
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
6:00-8:30pm || Introductions at 6:30pm
CHOC Wade Center
CHOC West Building, 2nd floor
1201 W. La Veta Ave. Orange, CA 92868
Physicians from community, hospital and urgent care setting represented Employers can connect with applicants for permanent or per diem positions. Please bring your resume and other recruitment materials. Light dinner and snacks served. Parking is available in the Clinic Parking Structure of CHOC West Building.
Take elevator or stairs to the second floor.
Practice Seeking Pediatrician
Docs For Kids
Sangeeta Patel M.D. | email@example.com
13372 Newport Ave. Suite B, Tustin, CA 92780
Telephone: (714) 544-3430
Fax: (714) 573-8330
BC/BE Pediatrician needed to fill a full time position, however schedule can be flexible to accommodate part time work, offering a very competitive salary package and benefits if needed.
We have been in practice here for the last 26 years with a very good patient population, and see newborns at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach and St Josephs’s in Orange. Dr. Sangeeta Patel has been recognized as a Physician Of Excellence by the Orange County Medical Association. If interested please e-mail your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 714-573-8330.
Submit Your Ad Now
For California Chapter 4, AAP member practices looking for a pediatrician:
- Practices will need to complete the web form above. The opportunity will then be added to the list of open jobs.
- The practice may check the Chapter’s website for any updates to our “Available Pediatricians” list.
- Practices with an open position will remain on the active list for 6 months from the date registered, or until the Chapter is notified the position is filled.
- Practices are asked to notify the Chapter when a listed position has been filled
For Pediatricians looking for a practice:
- Pediatricians looking for a practice may complete the registration web form above.
- The Pediatrician’s information will then be added to the list of open candidates.
- Pediatricians will remain on the available list for 1 year from the date registered, or until the Chapter is notified that he/she has found a position.
- Pediatricians may check the Chapter’s website for any updates to our available practice opportunity list.
- Pediatricians are asked to notify the Chapter office when they accept an offer of employment.
- Pediatricians may also visit Pedjobs for more leads on Pediatric job opportunities.