AAP-OC has established an employment bank for Practices and Pediatricians interested in locating a pediatric opportunity in Orange County, California. If you have a pediatric job opportunity or you are a pediatrician looking for a practice, use the registration form on this page to submit your posting to us.
Practice Seeking Pediatrician
Docs For Kids
Sangeeta Patel M.D. | firstname.lastname@example.org
13372 Newport Ave. Suite B, Tustin, CA 92780
Telephone: (714) 544-3430
Fax: (714) 573-8330
BC/BE Pediatrician needed to fill a full time position, however schedule can be flexible to accommodate part time work, offering a very competitive salary package and benefits if needed.
We have been in practice here for the last 26 years with a very good patient population, and see newborns at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach and St Josephs’s in Orange. Dr. Sangeeta Patel has been recognized as a Physician Of Excellence by the Orange County Medical Association. If interested please e-mail your C.V. to email@example.com or fax it to 714-573-8330.
Practice Seeking Pediatrician
Jean Shahdadpuri, MD
21281 Burbank Blvd.
Woodland Hills, California 91367
Regional Medical Director
Position Purpose: Build creditable and trusting relationships with stakeholders regarding performance metrics. Serve as liaison for the health plan to ensure that all the opportunities are highlighted through detailed reporting to the leadership at the groups. Individually own and lead HBR initiatives that ties to cost savings to the AOP for department. Serve as the clinical lead with large employer groups in the bid process.
Manage assigned departments or functions with an emphasis on execution, outcomes, continual improvement and performance enhancement. Maintain relationships with key employer groups, physician groups, individual physicians, managed care organizations, and state medical associations and societies. Participate in quality improvement programs to assure that members receive timely, appropriate, and accessible health care. Provide ongoing compliance with standardized systems, policies, programs, procedures, and workflows. Analyze member and population data to guide and manage program direction such as ensuring that members enroll in clinical programs indicated by their clinical need and monitor performance. Participate in the administration of medical management programs to assure that network providers deliver and Plan members receive appropriate, high quality, cost effective care. Assure compliance with all regulatory, accreditation, and internal requirements and audits. Articulate plan policies and procedures to providers and organizations and works to ensure effective implementation of policies and programs. May serve as a member on quality and/or care management programs and committees as directed.
Full time position. Preferred start date 11/26/2018
Other Interesting Points
Health Net’s, parent company, Centene Corporation is growing faster than Apple or Amazon.
Position offers excellent salary + bonus plan, paid CEU, 32 hours management, 8 hours clinical per week.
Board Certification required. Managed Care and Leadership experience preferred.
Submit Your Ad Now
For California Chapter 4, AAP member practices looking for a pediatrician:
- Practices will need to complete the web form above. The opportunity will then be added to the list of open jobs.
- The practice may check the Chapter’s website for any updates to our “Available Pediatricians” list.
- Practices with an open position will remain on the active list for 6 months from the date registered, or until the Chapter is notified the position is filled.
- Practices are asked to notify the Chapter when a listed position has been filled
For Pediatricians looking for a practice:
- Pediatricians looking for a practice may complete the registration web form above.
- The Pediatrician’s information will then be added to the list of open candidates.
- Pediatricians will remain on the available list for 1 year from the date registered, or until the Chapter is notified that he/she has found a position.
- Pediatricians may check the Chapter’s website for any updates to our available practice opportunity list.
- Pediatricians are asked to notify the Chapter office when they accept an offer of employment.
- Pediatricians may also visit Pedjobs for more leads on Pediatric job opportunities.